Dear customers, please be advised that with the interests of protecting our common health, we have introduced additional procedures for these extraordinary circumstances in May Thai studios.
- Disinfection of entrance door handles and interior door handles – after each use.
- Payment terminal disinfection – after each use.
- Anti-bactericidal fluids – handwash, gel and electronic thermometers are available at the reception desks for each client. We require preventive use of them.
In addition, we do not resign from standard hygiene procedures in the workplace, which are:
- Disinfection of massage tables after each treatment (we do not perform massages “on the floor”).
- Disinfection of floors in treatment rooms – after each treatment.
- Replacement of towels, pillowcase sheets and costumes used for massage – after each treatment.
- Disinfection of floors in the reception, corridors and bathrooms 3 x a day – shower after each use.
- Towels, sheet, pillow cases and cotton clothes are washed at 70 °C and are not transported in one car with items to be washed.
- Used disinfectants meet the highest standards by eliminating 99.9% of bacteria.
- We do not perform massage treatments for several strangers in the same room.
Our masseuses arrived to Poland more than a year ago and have been working with us since 2019.